Our challenge is not just to productize our solution-oriented quality thinking. Our challenge is to think differently, strategize more thoroughly, and show you how to lead more effectively.
PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT YOUR IDEAS
...just not in the way you think.
Academic experts have analyzed and dissected the key building blocks of your brand. That research is out there, just waiting to validate your content.
Don’t be misled by all the cheap, worthless research available on the web. As one of our clients said, “Any smart person can do research. You and your team know the right questions to ask.”
- Our team of Ph.Ds., MBAs, and Master’s level researchers look at the core of your vision to find the questions about your IP that truly need to be answered.
- We scour the annals of organizational psychology, organizational development, and management practice, to find the experts’ answers to those core questions.
- We do Go-to-Market research, focusing on the state of the marketplace and any current competition.
- We analyze the metrics, providing data you can use to support your ideas and strengthen your conclusions.
- We study your IP, and discover new ways your content and ideas can be leveraged to a wider world.
- That information is then synthesized into an easy-to-digest summary that documents, studies, and answers your core IP questions, and links back to original source material, so that you can fully understand our work — and expand your content.
There are dozens of ways to say it, but the old adage still applies: you must support your words with actions. Research provides us with the foundation to support your innovation. By asking a series of intentional questions about your platform, we can equip you with the cold, hard facts you need to further establish domain expertise. Then, we pair our research with competitive market analysis, and turn that content into an insightful, articulate, and easy-to-understand report.
There are three basic types of metrics:
- Known Metrics
- Self-Report Metrics
- Sifted Metrics
At Thought Leadership Leverage, we compile and analyze metrics so that you can use that data to articulate and support your ideas, perspectives, and successes to potential buyers, investors, and business leaders.
We help you become enterprise-ready by giving your content the clarity of hard data and solid market research, so that you can reach a broader, more diverse audience. Our metrics provide concrete evidence that show how your ideas help companies and individuals improve.
If you’re like most thought leaders, you’re probably a forward-thinking, creative type. You’re frequently thinking about improving tomorrow, and you’ve got a focus on how to get there. That’s great! Did you know that the steps you’ve taken to get there could be another way to improve your content?
We frequently discover things buried in yesterday’s content library that can be repurposed for tomorrow’s execution. The ideas you’ve kept tucked away, when looked at through today’s lens, just might be the next big thing.
At Thought Leadership Leverage, we help you process the intellectual property languishing in your filing cabinets, hard drives, and desk drawers, and find hidden jewels waiting to be produced and monetized.
What’s your focus? How will you collect and analyze the data you need to reach your audience? Thought Leadership Leverage provides you with smarter, organizationally validated content, allowing you to focus on the state of the marketplace, answer core IP questions, and discover new ways to leverage your ideas.