Today, I want to give a shout-out to the in-house gurus and evangelists. This week, I’ve spoken with three different organization where an in-house guru has stepped up to support their marketing efforts.
- They’re someone who know their field thoroughly;
- They’ve built relational credibility (both inside and outside the organization); and
- They’ve earned trust. the things they’ve long predicted are now swiftly coming to pass.
In-house gurus typically don’t fit neatly into a company’s organizational chart. But they can be a real asset, especially in times where buyers are looking for credibility and authenticity.
If you’re on the marketing side of the house, think about your in-house gurus.
- Who are they?
- How can you shine a spotlight on them in the current environment?
- And how can get you get them interacting with prospects and customers.
Get them an audience, and the conversations they spark will help fill your sales team’s pipeline.
Are you an in-house guru or evangelist for your organization? Click the button below and join the conversation on Linkedin.